Monday, December 6, 2010

Quarter 2 Goal

Description+Method: My goal for Quarter 2 is to complete at least one piece of art that connects to me on a truly deep and emotional level. Although artwork always has personal undertones to it, not every piece of art contains legitimate sensitivity and feeling. I feel like when the roots of a piece or art extend deep beneath the surface, the outcome is more inspiring and intriguing than any other piece--even if some were drawn, painted, or sculpted by more talented artists. So this year, my Quarter 2 goal is to search my soul, lose myself in my own emotional depth, and create a piece of art that I can truly be proud of.

Assessment: Only I will truly be able to know when I have made artwork that I can connect with--it is something private and immeasurable. This goal is not for my grade, but for my personal artistic improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment